The LookP.com website and its mobile application (collectively “Website”) are provided by Goalkey System Sdn Bhd (“GSSB”). These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between yourself and GSSB governing your access to and use of LookP.com and its mobile application (collectively “Website”). You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website, you are indicating that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are unwilling or disagree to any of the provisions set forth in the Terms, kindly discontinue to access or use the Site immediately. GSSB may modify these Terms at any time for any reason, and the updated Terms will take effects immediately upon its posting on the Website. Your continued access to or use of the Website is considered as your acceptance of the new Terms.
Using the Website
GSSB grants you the permission to use the Site subject to the restriction in these Terms, provided that:
- You are 18 years old and above or if you are less than 188 years old, you have obtained the necessary consent from your legal guardian(s)
- You are legally capable to form a biding contracts under applicable law
- Your use of the Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation
- You will not copy, distribute or make derivative works of the Website in any medium without obtaining written consent from GSSB
- Your account may be terminated immediately should we find out you are under the age of 18 or not complying with any applicable laws in Malaysia
You agree shall not and will not assist others to
- Misrepresents the source of anything you post on the Website
- Violate our Content Guidelines and Terms
- Submit false content and information to promote or
- Send build emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not, engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Website’s search result or any third party website
- Threaten, stalk, harm or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Website
- Modify, appropriate, adapt, distribute, reproduce, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way explicit the Website or Website Content
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Website or on any materials printed or copied from the Website
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Website for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means
- Use the Websites or any Website Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature working of the Website
- Use any device, software, routine or technology that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use of copying the Website Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website
Links to third party websites
The Website contains links to to third party websites that are neither controlled nor managed by LookP.com. Display of such links does not mean LookP.com endorsed or supports the contents of these websites. Your use of these websites through the links is solely subject to the terms and conditions of use of these websites. Access to any of these websites is at your own risk, LookP.com will not be responsible for, or liable for, the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, statements made on third party websites or the security of any link or communication between you and these websites.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
This section limits GSSB’s legal liability to you for your access and use of the Website. Please read it carefully and understand it fully. If you are unsure about this or any other section of these Terms, please consult with a legal professional prior to access or use the Website. By accessing and using the Website, you represent that you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms, including this section.
The Website is made available to all users on “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basic. You expressly acknowledge that GSSB and its entities may not control, monitor or vet user content. As such, your use of the Website is solely at your own risk. GSSB makes no promise about the accuracy, quality or reliability of the Website, its security, or the site content. Accordingly, the GSSB are not liable to you for any loss or damage that might arise, for example, from the site’s inoperability, unavailability or security vulnerabilities of from your reliance on the accuracy, quality or reliability of the business listings, ratings reviews (including their content, order, and display), or metrics made available through the site.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall GSSB, its directors, employees and agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, general, punitive, exemplary, consequential damages or any form of damage, loss or injury in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of profits, reputation harm, corruption or loss of data, failure in transmission of data and business interruption.
GSSB makes no claims or promises with respect to any third party, such as the businesses or advertisers listed on the site or the site’s users. Accordingly, GSSB is not liable to you for any loss or damage that might arise from their actions or omission. Your purchase and use of products or services offered by third parties through the site is at your own discretion and risk.
GSSB expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties as to the products or services offered by business listed on the site, and implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. No oral or written information or advice provided to you by any representative of GSSB shall create a representation or warranty.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, GSSB, its employees, directors and agents from and against any and all claims, damages obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debts, and/or expenses of any nature whatsoever arising from your use of the Website, your breach and/or violation of any third party right of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to copyright, intellectual property, property and/or privacy rights.
You are solely responsible for the content you created and submitted to the Website, including but not limited to comment, reviews, blogs, listing, once it was published, it may not always be possible to withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with your content, including anyone’s reliance on your content’s quality, reliability, accuracy or disclosure by you of information in your content that makes your personally identifiable.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your content contains material that is intentionally misleading, false, defamatory, violates of any third-party-right, contains material that is illegal, violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
GSSB may publicly display advertisements and other information next to or included with your content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising are subject to change with specific notice to you.
Content posted on the Website by users does not necessarily reflect the opinion of GSSB. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit or reinstate the content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason without notice to you. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of content you created or submitted to the Website, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your content.
Right to use your content
By submitting your content to the Website, you agree to grant GSSB the right to use your content in any ways including publicly displaying it, incorporating it into advertisements, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same with it. As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free, assignable, sub-licensable, transferable rights to use your content for any purpose. You also irrevocably waive against GSSB and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your content. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Website to access your content in connection with their use of the Website. By ‘use’ we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize and prepare derivative works of your content.
GSSB maintains a comprehensive directory listing database consists of various business and individual that provide services to customers. The database is collected and compiled by our data producers and community of users from publicly available sources. The maintenance of database is carried out through the combination of both user community’s effort and our staff’s effort, GSSB tries to ensure the accuracy of the database through commercially reasonable effort.
Under no circumstances that GSSB claim the accuracy of the data or any other content available on the Website and will not be held accountable and responsible for any losses that might occur under whatever circumstances.
If you are the owner of the business listing that is currently listed and would like GSSB to correct or updated any inaccurate information, please contact us immediately through the Contact Us feature on the Website.
Review and Comment
GSSB encourage users to write freely about their experience with the service providers as long as it is within permission of any governing law applicable and our policy below.
All review content submitted to the Website is subject to the following review guidelines.
- You can only post content that belong to you or have written authorization to use
- No posting of comment or review relating to illegal activity, attacks on race or religion, seditious or use of any obscene and/or inappropriate language
- No multiple identical posting, spamming and harassment of other members
- No disparaging remarks about other member’s comment
- No advertising in any form or kind is allowed in the comment and review section
- Be objective in your description of your experience and it must be based on your actual experience and not hearsay or rumor or using other’s experience
- Standard writing etiquette should be observed in your writing. Do not write your review in APS. Excessive use of typographic symbolic and slangs are also strongly discouraged
- Any review that deemed to be off-topic will be removed
- We reserve the right to remove any reviews or comment or response immediately with any or no reason at all
The opinions expressed in these reviews are those of the users, and not that of GSSB. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers.
Any review found violates the guideline will be removed immediately without notifying the author and the author will be held solely and fully responsible for any dispute, claim or losses from relevant party. We reserve the right to ban any user accounts that are used to commit the violations.
Placement of Advertisement
This section applies specifically to users who are permitted to use the Websites for commercial purposes, You hereby agree and acknowledge that:
- The Advertisement must be submitted through the method, specifications and in the file formats as specified by GSSB from time to time
- The receipt and acceptance of the Advertisement (whether payment has been received or not) by us pursuant to your request for advertising on Websites shall not be deemed to be an undertaking by GSSB to accept your Advertisement.
- GSSB decide to approve, reject or postpone the placement of your Advertisement at its sole discretion without providing you any reasons or subject you to payment of an administrative fee for such services.
- GSSB has the sole right to decide the positioning, placement and presentation of an Advertisement
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure the accuracy and veracity of the Advertisement before they are published. GSSB reserve the right to refuse your request to make amend of any errors in the Advertisement upon the publication.
- Your payment is non-refunded
In submitting the Advertisement, you warrant that the Advertisement is fully comply with our Terms and have the full rights to use the Advertisement
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GSSB, its directors, officers, licensors, agents, employees, suppliers, and any third party content providers, from and against any losses, damages, claims, costs, expenses, demands, and actions, occasioned by or howsoever arising out of your use of the Website, your access or connection to the Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another. These obligations will survive any termination of your relationship with GSSB or your user of the Website. GSSB reserves the right to assume the defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with GSSB in asserting any available defenses.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia in the event of any claims or disputes.