My friend was pregnant and asked whether can still do foot massage or not, then the person at the reception counter said ok .
Well we trust they are professional enough, so my friend started this foot massage. She had this young masseur and below is what happened:
1. First the masseur (if we remembered correctly ,he is number 9) very pushy (repeat the same for 3 times): keep asking her to add some ginger powder (additional $$ of course ) thing into the pale of hot water they serve when you first sit down. She told him that she is pregnant and not sure this powder is ok for her, but he continues "persuade" her.
2. Massage on both sides were not consistent, one side touched some part of the feet while the other side differnt part.
According to the reception explaination(after we complaint), this is because they want to avoid some prohibit part for pregnant women. Which I Highly doubt so! U know why? Please see the next point.
3. Because he wasn't really massage, he was just basically WENT THROUGH THE MOTION. He was hardly use any "strength" per say, so what harm can he caused?
The reception explanation is, for pregnant women is like that. If that is the case, should have just inform us before we even started the massage. My friend may not even want to do it! I remembered they said will do light strength!!!!!
4. My friend also noted this message guy stopped and stared for few times during the 1 hour massage.
5. After we complaint, the reception guy was just so offensive that don't even trying to understand it, and just be offensive!
There were 4 of us, which the rest of us were actually quite OK with the general service.
But with this kind of attitude and the masseur they had, just becareful if you plan to visit this shop! they said u can request to change within 10mins if you not satisfied with the masseur, which we wasn't aware at all until we heard from the other customer.