Having hoarseness for a month. Coughing. Throat discomfort. Have visited a few doctors but not getting well.finally have went to an ent surgeon in one of the hospital in JB. Was told that I need operation. Not convinced and hence I went to see dr Teoh for second opinion. I was told to have reflux which causing me to have chronic cough and hoarseness. He showed and explained to me regarding my voice box which is swollen due to reflux. I asked him do I need operation. He said not really !! I was relieved. I took his medication. Was well after that. No operation neeeded. I am so thankful to him as I am so scare of operation. Very truthful Handsome young doctor.
Dr Teoh is registered under Malaysian Medical Council to practice medicine in Malaysia and registered as Otorhinolaryngologist in National Specialist Registry.
He has received his training in University Kebangsaan Malaysia from some of the best ENT surgeons in the country. He also had various formal and informal trainings from various world renowned local and international ENT surgeons by attending multiple cadaveric dissection workshops and courses which included:
- basic and advanced Otorhinolaryngology surgical skill workshop
- ear/otology trainings (Temporal Bone Dissection, Bone Anchored Hearing Aid, MEdel Cochlear implant hand on, vertigo masterclass, Videonystagmography and Vestibular evoked muscular potential )
- Head and Neck surgery skills and training (Obstructive sleep apnoea, CPAP machine training, Dysphagia management, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery)
- Larynx surgery skills and training (post total laryngectomy rehabilitation academy, Botox injection over larynx and facial, laryngeal and phonosurgery)
- Paediatric surgery trainings (common disorders in paediatric ENT, paediatric airway and tracheostomy)
- Rhinology surgery skills and training (ORL-facial plastic, allergic rhinitis and septal and turbinate reduction surgery, advance endoscopic sinus surgery, Rhinoplasty, advanced neuro-ENT skull base, Navigation endoscopic sinus surgery and balloon sinuplasty, allergic.ashtma and immunology)
- Emergency in ENT and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation