Just came back from Dr Shilpa. I just experience miscarriage... It was a difficult time but she encourage us that life was not over. She listened attentively to me and my husband. But the best is, she took her time to explain her best what can be done after the miscarriage. I'll definitely chose her as my gynae once I conceive another baby soon. Tq Dr Shilpa! Oh one more thing... She's a total babe! Hehe. Love ya Dr!
- Dr Shilpa Nambiar is an alumni from USM medical school who went on to be a clinical fellow in Maternal Medicine of University College Hospital London. She is also a committee member of FIGO Maternal Fetal Working Party Group since 2014. As an individual with outstanding achievement in Clinical Excellence Award by Ministry of Health Malaysia in 2004 and SS Ratnam Young Gynaecologist Award, she is assigned by Perdana University as Associate Professor and Clinical Lead in the faculty of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Speciality : Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Clinic : Women & Children Clinic
- Location : 6F, Level 6
- Language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English, Tamil
- Clinical Focus : Maternal Medicine
Obstetrics And Gynaecology, High Risk And Medical Disorders In Pregnancy, Prenatal Testing And Preconception Counselling, Menstrual Disorders And Menopause, Benign Gynaecological Surgery And Laparoscopic Surgery
Laparoscopic and open benign gynaecological surgery, Hysteroscopy, Colposcopy