Very sharp in the diagnosis and managed my condition very well.
Dr Irene Lee is currently a consultant dermatologist in Pantai Hospital Cheras and Pantai Hospital Ampang. She was the Head of School of Healthy Aging, Medical Aesthetics and Regenerative Medicine as well as an associate professor and consultant dermatologist in UCSI University from 2012-2015. Prior to joining UCSI University, she was a senior lecturer and dermatologist in University Malaya.
She is a registered dermatologist and internal medicine specialist in the National Specialist Registry, Malaysia. Her medical degree was obtained from Universiti Malaya. Subsequently she obtained her internal medicine specialization qualification from Royal College of Physician, United Kingdom and her dermatology sub-specialization from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. She also underwent visiting fellowship program in dermatologic laser surgery from Mahidol University, Thailand.
She is also a registered member of the Malaysian Medical Council, Royal College of Physician, United Kingdom, Academy of Medicine (Malaysia) as well as Persatuan Dermatologi Malaysia.
Apart from her vast experience in clinical dermatology and academic work, she is also active in the arena of dermatology researches. She had presented various research papers in both international and local conference. She was awarded the best free oral paper presentation in the 33th Annual General Meeting and Dermatology Congress Malaysia and runner up for best free oral presentation in 19th Regional Conference of Dermatology (Asian-Australasian). Apart from that, she had also authored some international and local journal research papers.
1. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Universiti Malaya
2. Membership fo Royal College of Physician, United Kingdom
3. Advanced Master of Dermatology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
5. Visiting Fellow of Dermatologic Laser Surgery, Mahidol University
6. Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine, American Academy of Aesthetics Medicine
1. Malaysian Medical Council
2. Malaysian Medical Association
3. Aacdemy of Medicine
4. Persatuan Dermatologi Malaysia
- Laser and light services
- Skin resurfacing
- Skin rejuvenation
- Pigmentary disorders
- Fine veins/telangiectasia
- Dermatology surgery
- Excision of skin lesions
- Biopsy of skin lesions
- Mole removal
- Skin tag removal
- Aesthetic procedures
- Chemical peels
- Milia extraction
- Botox extraction
- Skin infections (bacteria, fungal and viral)
- Pigmentary disorders (melasma, vitiligo, freckles & etc)
- Hair disorders
- Nail disorders
Service /Price Details
Consultation Time in Pantai Hospital Ampang:
2.00 pm- 5.00pm
6.00pm – 9.00pm