English and Bahasa Malaysia
- MBBCh, University of Wales College of Medicine, UK, 2004
Board Certifications & Fellowship
- MRCP, Royal College of Physician, UK, 2007
- Fellowship in Cardiac MRI, The Prince Charles Hospital, Queensland, Australia
- Fellowship in Echocardiography at National Heart Centre, Singapore
- National Board of Echocardiography Competency in Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography
- Advance Perioperative Transesophagel Echocardiography
- Level 2 Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (SCCT) Competency in Cardiac CTA.
- Secretary of Women Heart Health Organization, Malaysia
- European Association Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI)
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Society of Cardiac Imaging Malaysia
- National Heart Association Malaysia
Dr. Effarezan completed her basic medical degree from University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff, United Kingdom in July 2004. After that, she had her attachment as House Officer at various hospitals under NHS Trust, UK from August 2004 until February 2008. During these periods, Dr. Effa continued her specialist training and obtained her MRCP in July 2007.
After spending about 8 years in UK, Dr. Effa decided to return to her home country to serve. She started as Clinical Specialist in General Medicine at Selayang Hospital in June 2008 and was promoted as Cardiology Specialist at the same hospital after 18 months of service.With her interest in the field of cardiology, Dr. Effarezan enrolled herself in the professional training for Cardiac CT and MRI Cardiac reporting as well as Echocardiography.
Besides practicing as Cardiologist Specialist at UiTM, with her active involvement in research study, publication and proceedings, Dr. Effa had been invited as guest speaker at various Medical Conferences & Annual Scientific Meetings over the last 5 years. Dr. Effarezan is also an active member of the medical fraternity.
Service /Price Details
|Monday||7 pm- 9pm||By appointment only|
|Tuesday||7 pm- 9pm||By appointment only|
|Wednesday||7 pm- 9pm||By appointment only|
|Thursday||No Clinic||No Clinic|
|Friday||No Clinic||No Clinic|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||By appointment only|
* By Appointment Only