Consult the doctor at Columbia Asia Hospital-Setapak, a very friendly and professional doctor in orthopaedic. He is attending each of his patient diligently and explain to each of them patiently. The charges is reasonable however our waiting time during our consultation a bit longer due to he has another emergency patient to be attended immediately. Overall i will rate him 4 star!!
Dr. Aminudin Mohamed Shamsudin is currently practicing at Columbia Asia Hospital located at Jalan Genting in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He specializes in providing world-class orthopaedic care using the most advanced technologies, industry-approved materials and medications, and only proven methods and procedures. With over 18 years of experience, he is an expert in handling all known musculoskeletal conditions including cartilage injuries,tendinitis, frozen shoulder, adult trauma, and paediatric fracture, among others. He treats these conditions using medications, therapy, and in severe cases, surgery (both open and minimally invasive methods).
Dr. Shamsudin summary of qualifications:
- Bachelor of Medicine Science – National University of Malaysia
- Doctor of Medicine – National University of Malaysia
- Masters in Medicine (Orthopaedic Surgery) – University of Science Malaysia
- Fellowship, Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery - Universitatklinikum Munster, Germany
- Clinical Fellowship, Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery – Charite University Medicine, Berlin, Germany
- Fellowship, Shoulder Arthroscopy and Sport Medicine – Orthopaedic Research Institute, St. George Hospital, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Driven to continuously improve patient outcomes, Dr. Shamsudin regularly attends relevant meetings and seminars not just in Malaysia but also abroad (such as Thailand, Singapore, Brazil, Norway, and Australia, among others) to stay updated on the latest materials, techniques, and technologies used in the field of orthopaedics. He is also often invited to give lectures on topics such as trauma and fracture management.
- MD (UKM)
- Ortho (USM)
- Fellowship in Shoulder, Hip and Knee Surgery (Australia)
- Membership Of Professional Bodies 1995
- Member, Malaysian Medical Association (MMA) 2009- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen (AO) Alumni 2010
- Member, Malaysian Orthopaedic Association (MOA) 2010
- Member of ESSKA – European Society for Sport and Knee Arthroscopy Surgery