Caltex's fuel itself is ok but nothing special, not many stations around KL and Selangor (at least for where I usually go).
Caltex Tapis Star
- 6.73 Rating Detail
Rank 1095 of 2917 in Petrol Station
Contact us: Click to view
Location : Taman Sri Mahkota Aman 36800, Pahang View Map...
As a global energy company, Chevron Corporation places people at the centre of everything – whether it’s employees, partners, or customers. This is why we spend millions in research, development, and upgrading every year so as to increase the performance, minimise the repairs and extend the life of your vehicle.
In every country where we’re present, we look to offer a host of products and services to make your journey better.
5 things to know about Chevron Malaysia Ltd
- There are 420 Caltex service stations at strategic locations across Peninsular Malaysia. Many of these stations also have refresh-rooms, convenience stores, Touch’n’Go top-up services, and Maybank ATM facilities.
- You can take your pick from Caltex with Techron® fuel (Premium 95 with Techron and Premium 97 with Techron), Diesel with Techron® D, Havoline® and Delo® engine oils and coolants.
- Caltex is a proud sponsor of Supa Strikas, a football-themed comic that promotes the local passion for The Beautiful Game and the joy of reading among youths.
- We import fuels and lubricants through our Singapore office, and have 3 terminals in Malaysia – Pulau Indah, Prai and a joint-venture in Pasir Gudang.
- Our employees in Malaysia work across several areas of our business, including Marketing, Lubricants, and Terminal operations.
Service /Price Details
- Techron Technology
- Techron Concentrate Plus
- Commercial & Industrial
- Caltex Fleet Cards
- Lubricants for Industries