The IJN Foundation was established in 1995 with the sole mission to raise philanthropic support for the work carried out at the Institut Jantung Negara. The foundation does not contribute to the normal operating costs of IJN. Instead it is focused on the provision of medical equipment and IJN’s ongoing programs. The foundation raises and manages private funds for cutting edge research, scholarship, education and training, patients’ welfare.
To be a global centre of excellence in cardiovascular and thoracic care.
- We are committed to serving and providing our patients’ need first with safest and highest-quality care
- We are corporate entity that is committed to provide excellent health services
- We will lead the way in research, development and training to develop cardiovascular and thoracic care capabilities
- We will be the best employer that continuously builds our people to develop the organisation and vocation
- Our objective is to be financially self sustaining
Product /Price Info
Main Services offered by IJN
- Paediatric & Congenital Heart Centre (PCHC)
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Emergency & Observation
- speciality clinics
Rooms: total 5 different type of rooms/suites with different facilities and charges. Subject to availability of rooms.
Visiting Hours for General Wards:
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
4:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Children under 12 years of age are allowed to visit from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm only.
Visiting hours for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Coronary Care Unit:
12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Children 12 years and under are not permitted in the units or at the waiting areas.