CIMB Group is Malaysia's second largest financial services provider and one of Southeast Asia's leading universal banking groups. It offers a full range of financial products and services, covering corporate and investment banking, consumer banking, treasury, insurance and asset management.
i*Trade@CIMB is a service by CIMB Investment Bank Berhad, the investment banking arm of CIMB Group, which complements its existing investment banking services comprising corporate advisory, corporate finance, equity markets, debt markets, research, private equity, real estate investment management and fund management as well as wealth management and private banking services.
i*Trade@CIMB allows you to trade shares, place share orders and manage investment portfolio. i*Trade@CIMB offers comprehensive services for investors who seek convenience to access online and to control their investment. In addition, investors will experience a robust trading environment, a user friendly account management and easy access to CIMB Group research reports.
Service /Price Details
i*Trade@CIMB is an online share trading service featuring a stock trading platform which allows you to view and trade in both Local and Foreign Stock Exchanges over the internet. Its enhanced features include:
- The convenience of One ID login for access to six exchanges, namely Bursa Malaysia Securities (Bursa Malaysia), Singapore Exchange (SGX), Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEX), Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations (NASDAQ) and New York Stock Exchange MKT LLC (NYSE MKT LLC).
- A single trading limit for six stock exchanges.
- Availability to select trade settlements in MYR or Foreign Traded Currencies at the point of trade execution at the Order Pad, with indicative foreign currencies exchange rates readily displayed for your convenience.
- Allowing the trade and management of your trading account in real time from anywhere in the world.
- Higher purchasing power of up to 3 times multiple on cash and 2 times multiple on share value pledged as collateral, including selected foreign shares.
- Real-time portfolio management and client summary.
- Availability of Good-Till-Date trading feature.
- Availability of real-time market data subscription for foreign shares.
- Exclusive access to CIMB Research website with comprehensive coverage of regional equities, economics and fix income reports.
Derivatives are financial instruments used to manage one's exposure to today's volatile markets. The value is derived from an underlying instrument, such as commodity prices, interest rates, indices, and share prices. Futures are agreements between two parties to buy and sell a specified quantity and quality of a specific underlying instrument in the future at a price determined today.
The following products traded on the Exchange are currently offered by CIMB Futures:
- FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Futures (FKLI)
- FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Options (OKLI)
- Single Stock Futures (SSFs)
- Gold Futures (FGLD)
- Crude Palm Oil Futures (FCPO)
- USD Crude Palm Oil Futures (FUPO)
- Crude Palm Kernel Oil Futures (FPKO)
- Options on Crude Palm Oil Futures (OCPO)
- 3 Month Kuala Lumpur Interbank Offered Rate Futures (FKB3)
- 3-Year Malaysian Government Securities Futures (FMG3)
- 5-Year Malaysian Government Securities Futures (FMG5)
Share margin financing
Share Margin Financing is a standby, revolving personal lending facility secured by collaterals for the trading of shares on Bursa Malaysia.
- High financing amount up to RM5 million
- Margin of Financing up to 60%
- Wider range of accepted collateral, i.e Cash/Fixed Deposit (MYR, SGD, HKD, USD, AUD, GBP, THB and JPY); Acceptable Quoted Shares (Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and US)
- High leverage of collateral: Cash / Fixed Deposit up to 2.5x; Quoted Shares up to 1.5x
- Documentation fee: RM130 (waived for redemption case)
- Rollover fee at 0.5% of outstanding facility amount per quarter (waived for first 12 months)
- CDS transfer fee: Free up to 20 marginable Bursa counters (for redemption case only)